Submission & Facilitation

Submission & Facilitation to Council

If you’re considering extensive home renovations which will have an impact on the structure of your home, you’ll need your building plan approved before any construction begins. This is to ensure that all the construction plans comply with guidelines and related regulations.

According to the Architectural Profession Act, any person who prepares a building plan, involving architectural work for submission to a Municipality, must be registered with the South African Council for Architectural Profession (SACAP).  

The National Building Regulations and Building Standards Act, requires the name and SACAP registration number of the person drawing up a plan to appear on all drawings and documents submitted to Municipalities.

If you do not meet these requirements you may not submit a building plan application to the City of Cape Town.

We can assist with:

Providing Service Excellence

Authentic, Dependable, Effortless